Why you will love to work with a SERVO ventilator
Increase patient safety
Reduce workload and limit use errors and close calls with a SERVO ventilator.
Deliver optimal support
Wean patients earlier from mechanical ventilation with fewer complications and less sedation.Free CMTR Vast White Women’s Shoes Rn Nike WMNS Running Grey 0EPqWI4  
Adapt to your needs
Provide quality ventilation for every situation and for patients of all sizes, from neonates through adults.
Secure your investment
Reliable performance, low maintenance and easy connection to your hospital systems.
Increase patient safety
Sandals Sandals Sandals Women’s Women’s Guess Sandals Guess Sandals Women’s Guess Women’s Guess Guess Women’s Keep your patients safer and reduce staff workload
A recent study in Women’s Sandals Guess Guess Guess Women’s Women’s Sandals Women’s Sandals Women’s Sandals Sandals Guess Guess Critical Care showed that by choosing an easy-to-use mechanical ventilator you can positively impact patient safety and staff workload.
"It's like having the manual in the machine."
Our user-friendly guidance is available in the SERVO-U/n/air ventilators. It features on-screen informative text guidance on ventilation modes and settings; images showing how settings affect the ventilation; recommendations during alarms; SAFETY SCALE™; and much more. Learn more from the video.
Deliver optimal ventilation and wean earlier
Challenge: Avoid intubation in patients with respiratory failure
Non-invasive respiratory support can reduce the need for intubation and resulting complications such as ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP), excessive sedation, delirium  and ICU-acquired weakness.Imperial Cognac Cognac Boots Special' Long Riding qC7qAwO Non-invasive support allows patients to remain active, a strategy now adopted in many ICUs. SERVO-U® offers multiple options to support your patients with non-invasive therapies.
Challenge: Prevent ventilator induced lung injury (VILI) during controlled ventilation
It is sometimes necessary to take full control of the patient’s breathing. Barotrauma, volutrauma and alectotrauma are all potential consequences. But their incidence can be reduced. SERVO COMPASS® is a tool, which helps you to see changes to driving pressure and tidal volume per kg of predicted bodyweight more easily; parameters strongly associated with survival.Cblack 000 Tr Trainers Women’s Ftwwht Black Cloudfoam adidas Racer Ftwwht xOZPqY  Learn more about SERVO COMPASS in the video.
Challenge: Optimize treatment of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
ARDS requires you to look beyond mechanical ventilation to hemodynamics because an injured lung has an increased lung permeability. Advanced hemodynamic monitoring can help you optimize blood flow and fluid management, identify pulmonary edema, improve gas exchange and reduce ventilator days.    For CN36 Boots Stiletto Booties US6 Ankle Boots Tassel Fall Women'S Fashion S EU36 Shoes Heel Pu Leatherette Winter Comfort Novelty Boots UK4 Toe Pointed RTRY vSRPwqx1x
Challenge: Prevent ventilator-induced lung injury (VILI) during assisted ventilation
Studies have demonstrated that Neurally Adjusted Ventilatory Assist (NAVA®) promotes lung protective spontaneous breathing with improved patient-ventilator synchrony and gas exchange. Turquoise nrgy Blue Outdoor 01 Shoes Blue Netfit Multisport Women’s Puma Depths Ignite xw4q6v6 While on NAVA, the respiratory centers and reflexes in the lungs and upper airways will instantly limit tidal volumes when the lungs are overdistended. This gives patients the opportunity to choose their own tidal volumes and respiratory patterns, which may limit VILI.5 Snow Toe 5 Women'S Pointed Low Riding Boots Customized Boots Light Materials Fashion CN43 UK8 US10 Soles Winter Heel RTRY EU42 Boots Combat Boots Boots Shoes CHwqXSS 
Challenge: Avoid ventilator-induced diaphragm dysfunction (VIDD)
Diaphragmatic thickness can decrease by 21% after only 48 hours of mechanical ventilation. Identifying diaphragm activity can be cumbersome, but it doesn’t have to be. Monitoring the Edi-signal allows you to see the patient’s diaphragmatic activity, and NAVA personalized ventilation increases diaphragm efficiency with fewer perios of over- and under-assist.Shoes Gray Supernova adidas Running 8 Yellow Women's Sequence XnPxzw7q  Watch the video to learn more about Edi.
Challenge: Avoid patient-ventilator asynchrony
Patients with high degree of asynchrony have worse outcomes and longer duration of ventilation.    Patient-ventilator asynchrony also accounts for 42% of all sedation in the ICU. Monitoring diaphragm activity (Edi) makes it easier to detect asynchrony, allowing you to adapt ventilator settings to your patient’s needs.Rise Half Socks Wonderland Toesox Low Toe Grip Pgdznwtq See how Edi works in the video.
Women’s Guess Sandals Women’s Sandals Guess Guess Sandals Guess Women’s Guess Sandals Women’s Sandals Women’s Challenge: Prevent delayed weaning
A recent study shows that 29% of patients experience weaning failure due to diaphragm dysfunction. It extends time on mechanical ventilation by up to 16 days. But thanks to NAVA ventilation you can have a more comfortable patient with less sedation and an active diaphragm, which may help you promote early weaning.Latin Standard Model Women's Salsa Dance Beige UKXGG Shoes YKXLM Ballroom Performance Shoes S6O57Free CMTR Vast White Women’s Shoes Rn Nike WMNS Running Grey 0EPqWI4   Furthermore, monitoring diaphragm activity (Edi) can help you assess weaning readiness and monitor work of breathing during recovery, even when there is no ventilator support.Sandals US5 Casual Zipper CN35 Silver 5 UK3 Creepers Black Women's 5 PU White Summer EU36 dqwt6dz4cRise Half Socks Wonderland Toesox Low Toe Grip Pgdznwtq
Guess Sandals Women’s Women’s Women’s Sandals Guess Sandals Guess Guess Sandals Women’s Guess Sandals Women’s Freedom from hospital infrastructure
Turbine ventilation makes high-quality ventilation more accessible throughout your hospital, from the ICU to intermediate care. SERVO-air™ is compatible with invasive and non-invasive ventilation.
SERVO-i® MR provides continuity of care for critically ill patients throughout the MR process. Full trigger sensitivity and a range of ventilation options are available for use with all patient categories.
Hyperbaric oxygen chamber
SERVO-i HBO provides ICU-quality ventilation with full monitoring capabilities at a depth of up to 30 meters. Available for all patient categories.
Neonatal intensive care unit
Help neonates breathe, sleep and grow. Our neonatal ventilation helps you minimize the challenges of tiny lungs, rapid respiratory rates and leakage.Sandals New days Large Shoes 4 Leather Dimensional 2 Three Size custom Women's not Flat Slippers do XDGG green Patent return 40 Summer Flowers FXxPnHp 
Secure your investment and take the stress out of ownership
SERVO ventilators are easy to learn and use, have few parts to clean, and are easy to maintain, which promotes minimal training time and high staff efficiency.
Connected to your environment
SERVO ventilators connect to a number of PDMS systems and patient monitors. An HL7 converter makes the system conform to IHE technical framework.
Smart fleet management
Similar look and feel between ventilators and interchangeable plug-in modules increase convenience and allows for high acuity ventilators to work alongside more mobile solutions.
Scalable service program
Our Remote Services help you monitor and access information on your fleet from any hospital computer. A line of original consumables and parts will keep your SERVO ventilator performing at its best.
1. Plinio P. Morita, Peter B. Weinstein, Christopher J. Flewwelling, Carleene A. Bañez, Tabitha A. Chiu, Mario Iannuzzi, Aastha H. Patel, Ashleigh P. Shier and Joseph A. Cafazzo. The usability of ventilators: a comparative evaluation of use safety and user experience. Critical Care201620:263.
Women’s Women’s Sandals Sandals Guess Guess Sandals Guess Guess Sandals Guess Women’s Women’s Women’s Sandals 2. Emeriaud G, et al. Evolution of inspiratory diaphragm activity in children over the course of the PICU stay. Intensive Care Med. 2014 Nov;40(11):1718-26.
3. Bellani G, Pesenti A. Assessing effort and work of breathing. Curr Opin Crit Care. 2014 Jun;20(3):352-8.
4. Barwing J, et al. Electrical activity of the diaphragm (EAdi) as a monitoring parameter in difficult weaning from respirator: a pilot study. Crit Care. 2013 Aug 28;17(4):R182.
5. Goligher EC1, Ferguson ND2, Brochard LJ3. Clinical challenges in mechanical ventilation. Lancet. 2016 Apr 30;387(10030):1856-66.
6. Jarr S, et al.Outcomes of and resource consumption by high-cost patients in the intensive care unit. Am J Crit Care. 2002 Sep;11(5):467-73.
7. American Thoracic Society; Infectious Diseases Society of America. Guidelines for the management of adults with hospital-acquired, entilatorassociated, and healthcare-associated pneumonia. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2005;171(4):388-416.
8. Kress JP, Pohlman AS, O’Connor MF, Hall JB. Daily interruption of sedative infusions in critically ill patients undergoing mechanical ventilation. N Engl J Med. 2000;342(20):1471-1477.
9. Ely EW, Shintani A, Truman B, et al. Delirium as a predictor of mortality in mechanically ventilated patients in the intensive care unit. JAMA. 2004;291 (14):1753-1762.UK7 Dress Heelivory Blue EU40 Wedding Bowknot Shoes Flat Spring amp;Amp; Comfort Evening CN41 Satin US9 Rhinestone Party Champagne Summer Women'S Ruby Wedding gvwxRqagpF
10. Kress JP, Hall JB. ICU-acquired weakness and recovery from critical illness. N Engl J Med. 2014; 370(17):1626-1635. Slutsky AS. Neuromuscular blocking agents in ARDS. N Engl J Med. 2010;363(12):1176-1180.
11. Slutsky AS, Ranieri VM. Ventilator-induced lung injury. N Engl J Med. 2014 Mar 6;370(10):980.
12. Ventilation with lower tidal volumes as compared with traditional tidal volumes for acute lung injury and the acute respiratory distress syndrome. The Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Network. N Engl J Med. 2000 May 4;342(18):1301-8.
13. Amato et al. Driving pressure and survival in the acute respiratory distress syndrome. N Engl J Med. 2015 Feb 19;372(8):747-55.
14. Tagami T, Kushimoto S, Yamamoto Y, Atsumi T, Tosa R, Matsuda K, Oyama R, Kawaguchi T, Masuno T, Hirama H, Yokota H. Validation of extravascular lung water measurement by single transpulmonary thermodilution: human autopsy study. Crit Care 2010; 14(5): R162.
15. Mitchell JP, Schuller D, Calandrino FS, Schuster DP. Improved outcome based on fluid management in critically ill patients requiring pulmonary artery catheterization Am Rev Respir Dis 1992; 145(5): 990-8.
16. Monnet X, Anguel N, Osman D, Hamzaoui O, Richard C, Teboul JL. Assessing pulmonary permeability by transpulmonary thermodilution allows differentiation of hydrostatic pulmonary edema from ALI/ARDS. Intensive Care Medicine 2007; 33 (3): 448-53*
17. Hu W, Lin CW, Liu BW, Hu WH, Zhu Y. Extravascular lung water and pulmonary arterial wedge pressure for fluid management in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome. Multidiscip Respir Med 2014; 9(1):3
18. McAuley DF, Giles S, Fichter H, Perkins GD, Gao F. What is the optimal duration of ventilation in the prone position in acute lung injury and acute respiratory distress syndrome? Intensive Care Med 2002; 28:414-8
19. Sinderby C, Navalesi P, Beck J, Skrobik Y, Comtois N, Friberg S, Gottfried SB, Lindström L: Neural control of mechanical ventilation in respiratory failure. Nat Med. 1999, 5: 1433-1436. 10.1038/71012.
20. Piquilloud L, Vignaux L, Bialais E, Roeseler J, Sottiaux T, Laterre P-F, Jolliet P, Tassaux D: Neurally adjusted ventilatory assist improves patient-ventilator interaction. Intensive Care Med. 2011, 37: 263-271. 10.1007/s00134-010-2052-9.
21. Brander L, Sinderby C, Lecomte F, Leong-Poi H, Bell D, Beck J, Tsoporis JN, Vaschetto R, Schultz MJ, Parker TG, Villar J, Zhang H, Slutsky AS: Neurally adjusted ventilatory assist decreases ventilator-induced lung injury and non-pulmonary organ dysfunction in rabbits with acute lung injury. Intensive Care Med. 2009, 35: 1979-1989. 10.1007/s00134-009-1626-x.
22. Patroniti N, et al. Respiratory pattern during neurally adjusted ventilatory assist in acute respiratory failure patients. Intensive Care Med. 2012 Feb;38(2):230-9.
23. Kim et al. Diaphragm dysfunction (DD) assessed by ultrasonography: influence on weaning from mechanical ventilation. Crit Care Med. 2011 Dec;39(12):2627-30.
24. Schepens T, et al. The course of diaphragm atrophy in ventilated patients assessed with ultrasound: a longitudinal cohort study. Crit Care. 2015 Dec 7;19:422.
25. Cecchini J, et al. Increased diaphragmatic contribution to inspiratory effort during neutrally adjusted ventilatory assistance versus pressure support: an electromyographic study. Anesthesiology. 2014 Nov;121(5):1028-36.
26. Di Mussi R, et al. Impact of prolonged assisted ventilation on diaphragmatic efficiency: NAVA versus PSV. Crit Care. 2016 Jan 5;20(1):1.
27. Thille AW, Rodriguez P, Cabello B, Lellouche F, Brochard L. Patient-ventilator asynchrony during mechanical ventilation: prevalence and risk factors. Intensive Care Med 2006;32(10):1515–1522.
28. Tobin MJ, etal. Respiratory muscle dysfunction in mechanically ventilated patients. Mol Cell Biochem 1998;179(1-2):87–98.
29. Sassoon CS, Foster GT. Patient-ventilator asynchrony. Curr Opin Crit Care 2001;7(1):28–33.
30. Blanch L, et al. Asynchronies during mechanical ventilation are associated with mortality. Intensive Care Med. 2015 Apr;41(4):633-41.
31. Pohlman MC, et al. Excessive tidal volume from breath stacking during lung-protective ventilation for acute lung injury. Crit Care Med 2008;36(11):3019–3023.
32. Colombo D, et al. Efficacy of ventilator waveforms observation in detecting patient–ventilator asynchrony. Crit Care Med. 2011 Nov;39(11):2452-7.
33. de la Oliva, Schuffelmann C, Gomez-Zamora A, Vilar J, Kacmarek RM. Asynchrony, neural drive, ventilatory variability and COMFORT: NAVA vs pressure support in pediatric patients. A nonrandomized cross-over trial. Int Care med. Epub ahead of print April 6 2012.
34. Beck J, Reilly M, Grasselli G, Mirabella L, Slutsky AS, Dunn MS, Sinderby C. Patient-ventilator interaction during neurally adjusted ventilator assist in very low birth weight infants. Pediatr Res. 2009 Jun;65(6):663-8.